The Birthday Girl!
So, seeing as how it is the little girl’s first birthday today, I thought I’d write a list of HER current favorite things!
- apples…Iliana likes apples very much, so much so that I think we’ll put a candle in one for her today.
- shoes…yes, I tried to keep her away from playing with shoes, but as she’s gotten older it’s been a little difficult. She is fascinated by the ties on them, the thong part of a flip flop. I think it is along the lines of her “how does this work” mind.*(see note)
- milk…of the human variety.
- Lewis our cat.
- walking up and down stairs
- being outside
- doing nose kisses
- dancing…even when the chime in the backyard is blown by the wind, she will often look at me and start bending her knees up and down.
- Quiero a mi familia or I love my family…the book she seems to like read to her the most these days. I think Won’t You Be My Hugaroo comes in as a close second.
- her 10 year old friend Connor
*Note: I took Iliana shopping for her first pair of shoes the other day. You can only imagine the glee when she looked around and saw all those shoes. She picked up a pink one as she toddled around.
A little you tube for your viewing pleasure.